February 8, 2011

Superhero~


I don’t have any super powers that allow me to run faster than a locomotive but I have the power to love fully and immensely


I don’t have the skill to read minds but I know how to make one little girls favorite foods by heart


I can’t prevent pain from coming but I have magic kisses that make boo-boos feel better

I don’t have the ability to see through walls but the courage to face the obstacle of daily life


I don’t posses the strength to bend steal with my bare hands but I have the strength to face all the emotions, wonderful and exhausting, that it takes to be a mom


To the world I am not a superhero but to my daughter I am.



At school today, Isabella was able to dress like her favorite superhero ~ she chose me.

I was honored beyond what words can express by the very one that shows me daily that I have talents and strengths that I never knew I possessed.

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma February 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

Oh, how precious is that! Now that's a keeper of a moment.

Football and Fried Rice February 10, 2011 at 10:53 PM  

That is sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP