July 8, 2010

A face that makes me smile~



This little guy wakes us up every morning with paws pouncing on our bed
Just seeing his precious face makes me smile



His name is Max~

just a few months ago he belonged to someone else
just a few months ago he was left alone
starved
neglected
finally rescued



Now home, he is so loved and loves greatly in return!


Have you ever considered opening your home to a pet from a shelter or rescue league?
Take it from our family~ do it! You will not regret it!

Here is a glimpse of the other doggie face that makes me smile~ our Gio


3 comments:

Lori Lynn July 8, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Nice post! I just finished up the design and construction of a new animal shelter in my small town. It has been difficult for me to keep from adopting a pet, but since we are renting, I am afraid to make such a big commitment.

My sister found an abandoned matted skinny dog on the freeway and rescued it. After grooming and time, she realized that she had a stunning poodle. Now they pamper her and take her to the groomers frequently. She even gets her toenails painted pink. What a sweet and smart and beautiful dog she is!

Briana's Mom July 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

He is gorgeous! I could seriously kiss him through the screen - LOL! What a wonderful addition to your family!

Ashton July 16, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

Love it! I can see why you would smile everytime you see that face!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP