May 22, 2010

Creating a new look with some of old stuff~


I've been wanting, no needing, a change in my home.
With our new budget in place ~ I knew buying something was out of the question
So I began looking around my home and idea came to mind~
lighten and brighten our family room

This morning while Vito planned in a golf tournament Bella and I got busy.

We moved the dresser from Bella's bedroom (soon I will show photo's from her room)
to the family room

brought in a white alabaster lamp that I had in another room


Added in an old locker baskets to hold the projects I am working on


a treasured piece of coral, and


a container full of gardenias, picked from our yard


And the change I needed was born~



Looks good right?


I am ready to take on another area!

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! May 23, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

It looks GREAT!!! So pretty and you didn't have to go shopping for a piece of furniture....AWESOME:)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

xo,

Lisa

Kelley May 23, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

OK...I'm very impressed!!

paige May 23, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

i think it looks great!
all the pieces you chose look so well together
&
i love that picture of her in your very cool wire basket
xo

a Tonggu Momma May 24, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

I am always so impressed when others repurpose furniture to look even more amazing. Love it!

Green Pickles May 28, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

What a lovely house! It looks beautiful.

Aimee
x

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP