October 4, 2009

Fall~


I can see it in the sky, as the darkness comes so much earlier now.


I can smell it in the morning while I am taking my walks.


It is felt in the evening as I watch Bella run up and down the soccer field.


It is seen, smelled, and felt ~ it’s just, well… not quite, but almost: starting to fell like fall.


ALLLLLLMOSSSSTTTTT ~



Now if the middle of the day would only begin to cooperate!



A bowl of clove stunned oranges, one tradition we have that makes our home smell like our favorite time of the year



7 comments:

Katie (and Tony) October 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

how do we do clove stunned oranges? man, i wish i was your neighbor!

Football & Fried Rice October 4, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Yes, let's have a tutorial, please!! That looks like it smells yummy!

Michelle October 4, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

I used to do this every year with my mom. This picture totally brought back childhood memories and scents. I bet the girls would love to do this. Thanks for reminding me of this!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! October 4, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

I can almost smell it from here!! I love the way it makes the house smell:) I have a recipe from Paula D. for cloves and fruit in the crockpot with cinnamon sticks......I will send it if you want it!!

Have a great week!

Lisa

Briana's Mom October 4, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

Gosh I love fall too. Mmmm, oranges...

Joannah October 4, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

What a great idea! I haven't done that in a long time. You've inspired me.

:-)

Lori Lynn October 5, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

That picture was really boggling my mind until I read your post. I had no idea you could do something like that.

I have an abundance of oranges. I would love to learn more about what you do to them.

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP