August 14, 2009

Letting go (PART II)~


Forgive me for still being on this subject but it is still very much on my heart and mind~




Letting go is a hard, deliberate, courageous process


I thought preschool would prepare me for sending my little girl out into the world of 'big girl school'


It did not


I thought that having the school issue sorted out would help ease the transition from lazy summer days to the beginning of kindergarten


It has not


She is growing so fast changing so quickly before my eyes


Can I slow it down?


No


Do I want to?


Yes and no


Yes because I want to hold onto these moments and no because I love watching her develop


This may be exactly the way it is suppose to be


So today, I will play with the little girl that she still is and be grateful for the for the person she is becoming



2 comments:

mommy24treasures August 16, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

I too struggle with each of my Treasures growing up more and more each day...

tracey August 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Kids grow up way to fast but with each day something new and wonderful happens. Remember the past, charish the present, and look forward to the future. I love watching my children grow and learn and turning into wonderful people. I hope that some of this has something to do with me.

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP