August 15, 2009

Julie & Julia~

Have you seen it yet?


If not GO! It is wonderful!

Vito took me this evening, well perhaps it would be more accurate to write that I begged Vito to take me and he finally decided that there would be no living with me till he did, to see this wonderful film.

I cried, I laughed, I cried again, then I did a semi ugly cry, I clapped, I said 20 or 30 times "I love this movie". And when it was done I gave my husband the biggest kiss and thanked him for taking me to a chick flick. And then it happened~ as we walked out of the theater Vito said "It was much better than I had anticipated, I even teared up a couple of times" (don't tell him I told you)

So call your mom, your sister, or your girlfriends and invited them. If they are busy grab your honey and make a date~ you won't be sorry!

8 comments:

sara August 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Oh, I want to see it! I r-e-a-l-l-y want to go & see Time Traveler's Wife too!! I am probably not going to get to go to both - can't afford a sitter for 3! lol

Shanna August 15, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

Thanks for the review!! I will go see it now :)

Colleen August 15, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

I have REALLY been wanting to see this and this is one my hubby has actually said he would not mind seeing! Now you have me wanting to go NOW!!!

Doug and Terrye August 16, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I loved the movie!!! Can hardly wait for it to come out on dvd!!!

Joannah August 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I saw it last weekend with my mom, my sister, my nieces, and a family friend. We all LOVED it! But, I really wanted more of Julia, and I wished that the whole movie had been about her life. Meryl Streep did an amazing job!

a Tonggu Momma August 16, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

I've been wanting to see it for awhile! I did hear that Julia thought Julie's blog was ridiculous and didn't understand the whole blogging thing in general. Obviously you and I disagree. Heh.

Katie (and Tony) August 16, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

saw it w/ a bunch of girlfriends-loved it!!!

Marla August 17, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Your secret is safe with me. Glad you enjoyed it!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP