August 31, 2009

Humbled~

I can walk through my day thinking I have it all together. I’m doing what’s important. I spend a bit of quite time in prayer. I thank God for the world around me. I thank Him for my home, my family, my job, and my life. I thank Him for allowing me to see the birds flying, or allowing me to smell the beautiful flowers. I have been blown away just by sitting on the sand, watching the sunrise. And I’m astounded by the grace He shows me daily.



Do you see a trend?



Lots of I’s, me’s and my’s~



This morning as Bella prayed I heard her say "Dear God please be with the kids who don’t have home".



I was humbled. And allow, once again, to I clearly see that it is not what I do in her life but what God does in her life that is truly important. I can guide but thank goodness He can lead!



Have a blessed day

5 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! August 31, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

She is one special girl, just like her Momma:)

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa

Joannah August 31, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

We can learn so much from children. Bella has a beautiful heart.

Jodee Leader August 31, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

What a sweet girl!

Jboo September 1, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Oh my -- that is so sweet! What a special girl!

Janet

Ohilda September 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Krista,

Oh your sweet Bella must've made Jesus smile from ear to ear. I (notice "me") thanked God today, too. You stopping by last night wasn't a coincidence either. Your post has reaffirmed to me that we should thank Him no matter what!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP