August 28, 2009

First week of school, check~

One week down, 12 years to go (oh and then there’s college, but I can’t even begin to think about that).

We are still working on fine-tuning our morning and evening routines, but it is begin to come together. Each night Bella came home full of stories of her day and of the new friends that she's making. So far the fact that pink and green is not part of her uniform has been the only real issue she's had with her new school. But we have compensated with a pink book bag, pink pencils, a pink & green lunch box, binders and pencil holder.


And of course pink shoes!




Thank you all for your well wishs, words of encouragement I am blessed by each of you!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! August 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

I am so glad that she is happy at the new school!! You know I LOVE those pink shoes:)

xoxo,

Lisa

Briana's Mom August 28, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

I'm so glad school is going so well for Bella! Yay!

Michelle August 28, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Hi Krista,
I am so far behind in blogging and I'm just catching up on your last few posts. I am so glad to hear that Bella loves school, although I am sure it was so difficult for you on her first day... and second day... It's so tough to see them get older and so independent, isn't it? I love your family photo on the last post. Cute, cute!!

I hope your weekend is full of love, laughter and a little swimming in that fabulous pool!!

Jen August 29, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

LOVE the shoes :-)

How did YOU do the first week?

a Tonggu Momma August 30, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Pink shoes are the foundation of any great outfit. Or so says the Tongginator.

mommy24treasures August 30, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

the shoes are perfect! Hope this week goes well and the routine gets easier!

Katie (and Tony) August 31, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

How about some pink panties? I'm all about pink! She's my kinda girl!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP