July 14, 2009

Animal shelter visit~

 During the last week of Bella's preschool her class visited a local animal shelter. 

They prepared for this visit all year long by saving their pennies as a donation. 

Bella was so excited leading up to this visit~ then the night before she asked 
what we hoped she wouldn't

"Can bring a cat home".

Vito (oh how I love this man, his quick wit, and his charm) said "Bella, Gio (our dog) and a cat might not get along.  But I tell you what, if you find 
a giraffe at the shelter you can bring one of home.


Bella, laughed and laughed then she said "daddy, I can do that. Our ceilings aren't tall enough"

I was so thankful that no one had donated their giraffe that day~

5 comments:

Terri July 14, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

How cute!

mommy24treasures July 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

how funny:)
Love your new look!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! July 14, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

That is so sweet!!! It is so good to see all your "Bella Updates"....I have missed you these last few months:)

Hugs from PA,

Lisa

a Tonggu Momma July 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Are y'all telling me that you don't have 20 foot high ceilings? Well, why NOT? Giraffes make excellent pets... did you know that their tongues are about the same length as the a four-year-old of average height. Ewww...

(Also, for the record, please tell Bella that I don't speak Mandarin... I speak MandyRin. It's a southern version.)

The Allens July 15, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Miss you guys so much!! I love your new blog format. It looks great! Let's talk soon about getting together again. Time flies...

Love,
Emily

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP