April 8, 2009

Romantic

In a little over a month Vito and I will be celebrating our 15th Wedding anniversary ~ 


When we first got married our plan was to go to Italy on this anniversary,  sadly we are not.
Two years ago we discussed going on a Mediterranean  Cruise, unfortunately we are not.
Last year we thought of going back to St. Lucia.  We loved it the first time we were there.  But this time it is not going to happen.
Early this year we decided we would go to Atlantis, in the Bahama's~ last week we felt that we needed to cancel this trip and do something a bit less expensive.

So this morning Bella and I were talking about what Mommy and Daddy could do to celebrate our special day.  

She said "Go to Sonny's, Daddy loves it" 

Wow, my baby girl really has a romantic gene!! I pray I can come up with something a little more special!!

*for those of you not familiar with Sonny's, it is a BBQ joint decked out with plastic plates and cups and you get to  sit at picnic style tables.   One plus about this place, they serve the best sweet tea I have had since leaving Tennessee

11 comments:

a Tonggu Momma April 8, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Hey... that IS romantic. Excellent sweet tea is ALWAYS romantic. And a cause for celebration.

Felicia April 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

She is just the cutest thing...that was a heartfelt suggestion. I know you'll think of something great!

Jana April 8, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

Tell Bella that we love Sonny's too!! We've waited 20+ years to make up for the honeymoon we never had -- I don't think it's ever going to happen. However, I am thankful to be happily married after all this time and feel lucky to have married a man who is such a great father. Happy upcoming anniversary to you!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! April 8, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

She is too sweet!! I am glad you explained Sonny's....because this Norhtern girl, had no clue!! That sweet tea sounds delish.

Hope you all have a Happy Easter!

Lisa

Jodee Leader April 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I think Sonny's sounds perfect! What a sweet girl!

Carrie April 8, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

how great hey I love me some Sonny's!

Colleen April 9, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Awwww what a sweetie! I'm sure whatever you do to celebrate it will be perfect! We celebrate 19 years this year and still have yet to go anywhere on our Anniversary. When we finally do we will probably have the kids with us!
I have missed your posts!

Michelle April 9, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Happy Early 15th!! Whether sipping sweet tea at Sonny's or margaritas on a secluded beach, it's being together to celebrate that counts. Wherever you celebrate, I'm sure you'll make it a great anniversary!!

Tami April 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I guess when you're with the one you love, ANY PLACE can be romantic:-). Hope you enjoy whatever you end up doing.

Hugs,
Tam

Joannah April 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Happy Anniversary! I hope you come up with something special to celebrate this wonderful occasion.

:-)

mom2four April 21, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

I love it. How very sweet!!! So Sonny's for Vito and what, maybe a walk on the beach for you? :-) (with your sweet pea and your sweet tea in hand)

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP