February 9, 2009

Hello and please pray~

My heart was so touched when I signed on tonight and read your precious comments.  It brought a smile to my face!  Thank you so much for stopping by to check in with me.  I must tell you I have missed you all as well and have thought of you many times.  


My free time (the little that I have) has been filled with playing dress up, swimming (I promise to post photos of the pool ~ it turned out georgous!), playing checkers, baking cupcakes, spending what precious little time I have with those that matter so much to me.  

This is where my prayer request comes in.  The transistion to the new job is taking a bit of getting used to. Where I left I was free to come and go as I pleased, where I am it is such a small staff that time away has to be scheduled.  Where I was I was able to take time out of each day to pick Bella up from school.  Where I am is too far away to make that work.  And the drive to and from home is about 20 miles more, taking away even more time.   I knew all of this going into the new job but knowing it and living it is two very different thing.  

Please continue to check in I will post as often as I can.  

I'll leave you with a funny story from the past Sunday~ Bella woke Vito and I up and informed us that she should not go to church this Sunday, because she did not want to give God her cold.  

Love and huge hugs

16 comments:

Meredith February 9, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Well I'm just SO glad you all are okay! I was beginning to worry a bit! Know that we (blog land) has your back in prayers! God is in control and he WILL make a way! Stay strong and trust in him daily! Can't wait to see these beautiful pics your talking about!!!!! Do some swimming for me! :)

Missy February 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Sooo glad to hear an update from you! I was worried about you. I'm sorry the transition to the new job is tough. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

How sweet of your angel not to share her cold with God : )

sara February 9, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Hi Krista! What a cute Bella story :=) Glad t hear that you are doing ok, despite being busy!! It sure makes you appreciate your loved ones though, I can hear it in your "voice"!!

Amy Clemons February 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

So happy to hear from you! Hoping that all works out for you with the job and that you are able to spend more time with the ones you love. Sure have missed your posts.

Michelle February 9, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

It is so good to hear from you. Your comment just brightened my day! And of course, I loved reading the cute Bella story. How adorable that she didn't want to share her cold with God.

I will keep you in my prayers, Krista. I'm sorry the new job is cutting into family time. I know that has to be difficult for you.

Sending big hugs your way!

Love,
Michelle

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! February 9, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

So happy to hear from you....I was starting to wonder if everything was okay!

So sorry to hear your job has turned out to be a little more than anticipated.....thinking of you and sending prayers and big hugs.

Miss Bella is so cute not to want to get God sick:)

Can't wait to see your gorgeous pool!

Take Care of yourself,

Lisa

Felicia February 9, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

I've been thinking about you. Thanks for the update. I'll be praying for your job and hopefully they'll be willing to allow for some flexibility. Hugs!!

a Tonggu Momma February 9, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Glad to hear from you during this transition time. The new demands must be tough. Hugs and prayers to you. And tell Bella that God doesn't catch colds, but He does catch fevers. LOL.

Katie (and Tony) February 10, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

I was beginning to worry about you! I was checking in every day. I am glad you are despite your busy schedule. I'm sorry you have had to give up some things for this new job. Sounds like you have really been trying to make (& bake) the best of it ;-) Hugs!

Marla February 10, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

I have so missed your wonderful posting of great words and pictures. I'll be thinking of you and your new job and hope you find some free time.
Hope you little one feels better soon.

Tami February 10, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Krista!

Glad you're OK...I have missed you!! I feel bad the transition to your new job has been on the difficult side. I will pray things will 'smooth out' in the coming weeks. Sending hugs! Love ya...

Tam

Joannah February 10, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

That sounds tough. I will keep you in my prayers.

Rebecca of "China, Baby!" February 12, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Hello sweet friend!! I prayed for you after I read your post - I hope things are going more smoothly for you with this transition to the new job. I loved what you wrote about Bella not wanting to give God her cold. That is precious. :)

Christine February 16, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Cute story! Hope all goes well with your job.

Wife to the Rockstar February 26, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle March 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Hi Krista,
Just popping over to say, "hello." I hope your job is getting easier.

I miss you!

Love,
Michelle

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP