December 6, 2008

Oh how I have missed this~

When I woke up this morning I knew instantly what I wanted, no needed to do today before I got caught up in the days activities~  catch up with my girlfriends in blogland.


What a wonderful time of the year this has been, but busy busy busy.  I know you all can relate!

First let me say THANK YOU for all the emails that you sent. What special friends you all are! The new job is going good, I am really enjoying it, but the hours and the level of work is much different than at my old job.  Thankfully we are finally all getting use to the new routine and life is becoming calm again. PHEW

Second we are deep into a wonderful project here at our home. When I say deep, I literally mean deep, about 5 foot deep to be exact~




This is what our pool looked like a few weeks ago. 
And this is what it looked like this morning~






We are hoping to be all done by Christmas!

Inside we've been putting up the decorations.  I will share more photos from around our home later in the week but heres a little peek~  





And with the year quickly coming to an end I have been working nightly on Bella's Journal/Picture book.  Here is the journal I wrote last night~

I wish I possessed a magic wand that would allow me the ability to go back in time.  I would use it to go back and tell my younger self to not be sad for even one day over not being able to have kids.  Because when the time is right the most perfect little girl will  become my daughter.  I would use it to go back and stop myself from making some of the life changing decisions I made when I was too young to not know any better.  I would use it to go back and celebrate all the exciting days of my life~ like the day daddy and I met, or the day we got married.  I would definitely go back to the day that you came into our lives. 

I would also use it to go back to the simple days where nothing spectacular or amazing happened.  But to the quite moments late in the evening when I cradled you in my arms giving you your evening bottle.

Or to a night where I was given you a bath, laying your head in my hand lowering you back to wash your hair, your eyes and mine locked together in a mutual love and trust, a confirmation that I would keep you safe.  

I would go back to a night where you would snuggle into the crook of my neck with your knees tucked up under you, smelling your fresh washed hair and kissing your soft cheeks.  Far too often I rushed through these simple everyday tasks never realizing how fleeting those moments would be. 

If I possessed this magic wand I would go back and tell myself "enjoy every moment with your baby because all too soon she will be a little girl"




Everyone is waking up here so I must leave you now and get our day started.  I am so looking forward to reading about what is happening in your lives.  Good bye for now~





19 comments:

Jen December 6, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Miss ya girl! Glad you are back!!!

You are right, we NEED to get together!!!

I miss you SO much!

Terri December 6, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

I miss your posts! I was just thinking about your blog last night!
I loves this post. You always write so beautifully!

The Allens December 6, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Those pictures of Isabella made me tear up instantly! How long ago those days sometimes seem, but the memories come flooding back as if it all happened yesterday. We are so glad we got to experience our daughters' first days as part of a family with you all! (Of course, Laney and Isabella were already "family"!)

Marla December 6, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Ahhh, how I've missed these great post. Dont stay away so long.

The house and pool look like they are off to a great start.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! December 6, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Hi Krista!!

I was so happy to see your post...we have really missed you here in blogland!!

WOW....what a project, I cannot wait to see it when it is finished...and you know that I am a tad jealous that you are going to be swimming when we are piling on the layers to go out and treck through the snow!!

The tree looks beauitful.....and so was that journal entry...you are one special lady I am glad to call friend!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Lisa

Rebecca of "China, Baby!" December 6, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

What sweet sentiments... echoing in my own mommy's heart. :) What precious moments we are given!!

I love your tree - it's beautiful!

sara December 6, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Oh, that flash back to baby days was precious! Sigh.

Your pool is going to be SO FUN! Perfect for when we come to visit you ;) wink!!!!

it is definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Amy Clemons December 6, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

I have missed you. What a beautiful glimpse of your life with Bella. Thank you for sharing. I especially love seeing her baby pictures.

Felicia December 7, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

What a beautiful post written from the heart. Your tree is beautiful.

mommy24treasures December 7, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

oh its tough to keep up blogging sometimes I so understand. I am glad you took the time for this one, its lovely.

laurel December 7, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Love the pool!! And the decorations are wonderful. Your baby has grown up so much. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

a Tonggu Momma December 7, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

We've been missing you here in blogland! And I always love your love letters to your daughter.

Michelle December 8, 2008 at 3:34 AM  

Hi Krista,
You have been missed!! You have been a busy girl, haven't you? New job, plus renovations... that pool likes it is going to be amazing.

Your tree is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your home decorated for Christmas.

And as always, you wrote such a lovely journal entry for Bella. I enjoyed the flashback photos. They grow up so quickly.

I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Michelle

Debbie December 8, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

A pool for Christmas - now that's a gift! I've missed you!

Leslie December 8, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Your tree is gorgeous!!!!

Your pool looks like its going to be very nice !!!! lucky you!

hugs,Leslie

Lori December 9, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Beautiful journal post, beautiful decorations and your pool will be fabulous!! :)

Nicole December 10, 2008 at 6:36 AM  

Our pool was done for last Christmas and my kids were so excited they went in on Christmas Day..... (yes, it felt like swimming at the North Pole) but everyone lasted 20 minutes without freezing to death!

Wife to the Rockstar December 19, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Precious precious precious.

Missed you!

sa January 8, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP