November 2, 2008

Listen~

It is hard to describe how loud, talkative, and animated my family is.  To truly appreciate it you would need to spend some time with us.  We each one come by it very naturally. It has been passed down from grandparents and parents.  It is seen in siblings, aunt, uncles and cousins (in laws and such). Through the years when someone needs to be heard they they say: excuse me, butt in, wait, or talk louder and louder to be heard.  I would not trade my lively family for all the quite peace in the world!  


Today was like any other day, we were busily rushing home from church, talking about what we were going to do today.  From the back seat Bella asked us all be quite.  The conversation continued it's course, once again she asked us to be quite.  Then she said "mommy and daddy, put a finger over your mouth"  We did as she asked, silently she lowered her head.  When she looked back up she said "I can hear God talking in my heart"  I asked " what did He say?" "He said He loves me"

It is funny before I was a mom I imagined all the things I was going to teach my child~ but I was so wrong, she teaches (or reminds) me daily of what is truly important in this life! 

When was the last time that I asked 'my world' to be quite so I could hear God talking in my heart?

14 comments:

Kim November 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Bella is wise beyond her years. One can only imagine what the world might be like if we all just stopped to listen to God.

What a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing.

Barbie November 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Wow, how awesome is that!! What a smart little girl. Yes, I too need to be quiet and listen.

Tami November 2, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Out of the mouths of babes.....you have quite a special girl there...thanks for sharing Bella's wise lesson. Love ya!

Tam

Amanda November 2, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Wow. Truly amazing!! what a sweetheart!!

Marla November 2, 2008 at 6:46 PM  

I need a tissue, how sweet is your daughter.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! November 2, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

What a special little girl you have.....that is one of the sweetest things I think I have ever heard!

We can all learn from Miss Bella!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Lisa

Michelle November 2, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

What a truly special little girl. I just love it!!

Denise C November 2, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Oh your precious little girl!!!
What a blessing she is!!!
Have a great week, my friend!!!
Denise

Nicole November 2, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Oh my! That just melted my heart! What wise words from that precious Dr. Bella!

day by day November 3, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

Oh, that is just SOOOO precious!!!!

Briana's Mom November 3, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

She is a very special little girl. :)

Kristi November 3, 2008 at 9:56 AM  

How is it that children are so amazingly profound? When do we stop listening so closely to God? I've found myself in awe of some of the things that Kylie says as well...

Growin' with it! November 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

your daughter has a beautiful picture of who God is! amazing and sure blessed me today.

sa January 8, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP