November 3, 2008

It is over~

La formacion es mas y el lunes abrimos nuestra nueva sucursal~ 


Oh excuse me, can you tell that I spent most of last week in Miami? What I meant was,

Training and touring around Miami with the bank executives is DONE~ What a relief it is to have these past two weeks behind me.  Now the real fun begins~ Today we open our new branch, I pray that everything that has been 'shoved' into my brain for the past two week can be recalled when needed, if not I will rely on my charm and pray it gets me through the day!  

On to fun stuff~

Do y'all remember this project that I began, oh about 22 years ago? The project that Vito and I affectionately call the 'dining room saga'? Well some progress has been made in there and on Thursday I will share an update with you.

Have a fabulous Monday girls!!! 







13 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! November 3, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Can't wait for the big reveal!!

Have a fantastic opening day....I am sure you will do just fine!

Sending cheers of encouragement from PA!!

Lisa

laurel November 3, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Excited for the big reveal. Hope your first day goes well.

a Tonggu Momma November 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

I can't wait for the Big Reveal... as I've said many times, I need decorating help!!!

Barbie November 3, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Hope you have a great week at work!! You will do fabulous!!

Can't wait to see the dining room.

Debbie November 3, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

You will do great on this job!

sara November 3, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

You are going to do awesome! I can't wait to see the big project finished!

Sharon November 3, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

Hope you take lots of pictures!!!

Marla November 3, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

This title scared me, I thought you was closing up.
Looking forward to progress photos. Have a good week, I hope the job goes well.

Tiffany November 3, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

Can't wait for the reveal!!!!!!!

Have a great week!

Michelle November 3, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Hi Krista,
I hope your grand opening went well!! I look forward to seeing your new dining room.

Enjoy your week in your new office!

Hugs,
Michelle

Amy Clemons November 3, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Looking forward to seeing the dining room remodel. You are so talented.

Hoping you have a good week at work!

Jboo November 4, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Best wishes on the bank opening! Hope it all goes well! Take care.

Janet

mommy24treasures November 4, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

oh I have been waiting to see!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP