September 24, 2008

Help~

Hey girlfriends,

I need your help~

Saturday night we are throwing a surprise party for Netti ( Vito's Mom) to celebrate her birthday. Her favorite colors are Pink and Orange~ with this in mind I came up with a cocktail for the evening. The base is going to be Cranberry and Pineapple juice (once the 'mixers' are mixed in it will become pink). The choice of mixers will be Ginger ale, sparkling wine, rum or vodka.

Where y'alls creative juices are needed is for a name for this fun and girly cocktail! When thinking of the name I would like to incorporate the name Netti, Zsa Zsa or Sophia (which is how Netti~ introduces herself to anyone at a party).

I know that many of you don't know this lovely lady but think of the coolest person you know ~ fun, hip, easy going, loving, and so much FUN. Add in a bit of funkiness, throw in a ton of charm and a dash of flirtiness and you would have my Mother - in - Awe.

So please put your thinking hats on and help me out~

16 comments:

Valarie September 24, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Im' not one who knows alot of cocktail names, but how about:

Nettitini

Zsa Zsa Cosma (ya know for cosmapolitan)

Sphia Spritzer

Carrie September 24, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Maybe a Pink Partini I don't know what goes in Martini but thought the name sounded cute!

Debbie September 24, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Netti On The Beach?? I kinda like Valarie's Nettitini.
I've been concerned about you- glad your back - I missed you!

a Tonggu Momma September 24, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

I vote for Nettitini. There's a Partiny and a Martini, why not a Nettitini or Nettini?

Krista ~ Bits and pieces September 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Yall are so good. I knew I could get some ideas here.

Valarie ~ your idea for the Nettitini is just what I was looking for.

Carrie~ Pink Partini, I am going to use that idea for my next 'girls night in' THANK YOU!

A couple of my girlfriends e-mailed me some ideas~

The Gabor
Zsa Zsa Voom
Netti Confetti

Love the creativity!!!!

missy September 24, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

I vote for Nettitini! That is just classic : )

I hope you guys have a great time. She sounds like a wonerful lady.

Growin' with it! September 24, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

"zsa zsa boom" like va va voom!

you sound like such a sweet friend!!

Paula September 24, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

I vote for Nettitini too!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! September 24, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

I love Nettitini....I was going to say a Sophia Sunrise....but that sounds boring in comparison

The drink sounds great...have one for me!

Hugs,

Lisa

sara September 24, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

I was here this morning and was BLANK. saldy. I had to come back to see what your other friends came up with - you have some good ones!!!!! I love it and so will your Mother-In-Awe!!

Pennies In My Pocket September 24, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

I'm going to throw a small Girl's Night In at my house and find a fun drink, serve it in martini glasses and call it a 'Girl's Night In Partini'

~melody~

Lauren and Justin September 25, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Nettini is perfect. seriously.

do it ;)

Shanna September 25, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

So much fun! What a good friend you are! I am not very creative I suppose. But I did love reading all of the names everyone came up with. Good job girls!
Shanna

The Berry's Patch September 26, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

Wow, there are some creative people out there. I couldn't think of anything. Sounds like it's going to be lots of fun. :-)

Nicole September 26, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

and Happy Birhtday to Netti!!!

sa January 8, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP