August 12, 2008

A big thank you and a wonderful gift idea~

Girls I have to share with you a wonderful gift I received yesterday from Connie~Mommy24treasures. It was the most gorgeous smelling and sounding candle ~ it crackles as it burns.

Simply wonderful~





Connie, thank you for this wonderful gift. It will be enjoyed for hours on end.


This sweet gift not only is blessing me but it is also helping out a family that is raising money for their adoption expenses with a fund raiser. So girlfriends, if you need to purchase candles for yourself or someone special please stop by Lala's blog.  There is no doubt it will appreciated.

6 comments:

mommy24treasures August 12, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Oh I am so glad you are enjoying it already. I love the biscotti scent!
Thanks so much for sharing LaLa's blog./ I pray they receive a referral very soon.

Marla August 12, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Lucky you, those are the best smelling candles I've found.

a Tonggu Momma August 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

Hey -- we know Lala. (Not really.) But she traveled with some Tonggu families, so it's sort of a six degrees of separation thing going on there. LOL. Glad you received such a special gift.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! August 12, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

I love these candles...next time I will order from her instead of going to the store!

Lisa

Kayce August 12, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

What a treat! I'll definitely have to order one.

a Tonggu Momma August 13, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

I forgot to share how to do strike thrus on a blog... I can't show you here because html code won't go thru in the comments section of blogger, but you can e-mail me at tonggumomma@gmail.com and I'll send you directions. (It's really easy! And someone else showed me how to do it, too!)

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP