August 5, 2008

Bella's first tag~

Michelle from Born in our Heart beautiful daughters Leila and Mia tagged Bella. It was such fun doing her first Question and Answer Tag. Thank you for choosing us!


Name:
Isabella An Yuan ___________

Age:
4

Favorite thing to do:
(Bella in typical girl fashion found it diffucult to choose just one. Here are her favorite things):
Jumping rope now that I learned, Playing with Zsa Zsa, Hugging and kissing you (mommy), Telling secrets with Aunt Shannon late at night when we were at Disney World

Favorite Food:
Apples, Pasta, Cherries, Chicken Divan

Least Favorite Food:
Tomatoes, Plain Tomatoes, Sliced Tomatoes. But I love Tomato Soup ~ Hey that's weird.

Favorite Toy:
Hmmmmm let me think.
ALL my toys!
In an effort to help her narrow down her choice I suggest the one toy that she never sleeps without ~ "What about Pete?" To which she replied "Pete is not a toy, he is my baby"

Favorite book:
Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp

Favorite item of clothing:
A dress that swings (twirls)around, shorts, pink t-shirt and flip flops

What makes you happy?:
Mommy, Daddy, Gio, ZsaZsa, going to the beach, reading stories

What makes you sad?:
When you (mommy) are upset with me, when I can't do the ball and paddle toy, when you leave me (oh my heart)





Now it is our turn to pass on the fun. We tag Autumn and Kya, the Gracia Kids (Sadie, Ethan and Madison), and Nick and Sarah (and Eddie if he is still there)





21 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! August 5, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

This is too cute...never saw tag for the kids!!!

I don't know about the three of them....Sarah is probably too young...maybe I can just use Nick and Eddie...I will work on this for the next day or so!!

Yes, one day that will be us too!!!
I'll bring the food, you bring the wine!!

Lisa

Michelle August 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Thanks, Krista & Bella, for playing along!! I just loved ALL of Bella's answers. How adorable that her favorite things are to hug and love on mommy. Lucky you!! And to tell secrets to her Aunt. So funny!

Patty August 5, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

I am with Bella-don't care for tomatoes but love tomato soup! I know - Weird.

Briana's Mom August 5, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

I don't like tomatoes either - a girl after my own heart! But I like spaghetti sauce and tomato soup. Yes - it is weird.

Her answers are so adorable! She is one smart cookie!

Joannah August 5, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Melts my heart!

:-)

Rebecca August 5, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

I LOVE her answers! What a sweetie! I thought it was cute that she said Pete was not a toy. :) Adorable.

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie August 5, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

How cute!

Colleen August 5, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Very sweet!:)It is fun learning more about Bella!

Leslie August 5, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Very quote post!

Denise C August 5, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

How fun!!! I am totally with Bella....Chicken Divan is so so yummy!!!
What a cute post! I loved learning about her favorite things!!!
Hugs,
Denise

Growin' with it! August 5, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

the "pete is not a toy" response was perdy dern cute! and aunties/secrets are a joyous part of life...she is blessed. cute post!

rgshrs August 5, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

Too cute! I can see why you like beach pictures too. Thanks for the sweet comments on our blog. Bella is adorable!

Amy August 5, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

chicken divan :)! That is a sophisticated palate!

redmaryjanes August 5, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Those are the sweetest answers ever!

Marla August 5, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Cute answers, she talks like she's grown, :o) I love the beach too.

Chapter Two Manmi August 5, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on our blog. It's so nice to find yours. Your daughter is a beautiful girl.
God bless!

mommy24treasures August 5, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

what sweet answers:)
PS I put your candle in the mail this afternoon:)

Amy Clemons August 6, 2008 at 12:01 AM  

I have always loved the name Bella and your daughter is just as beautiful as her name.

Thank you for the sweet comment on our blog. I look forward to reading more about you and your family on yours.

Heidi August 6, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

She sounds so cute!

Don and Lisa Osborn August 6, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Hi~

I appreciate you coming by one of my blogs and leaving a comment. It is always a pleasure to have a new blog friend stop by.

Bella lives up to her name!

Many blessings,
Lisa

Nicole August 6, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

How sweet! Loved this one!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP