July 8, 2008

My life in 6 words~

I was tagged for a meme by my bloggie friend Briana's Mom.   For this meme I was asked to sum up my life in 6 words. 

This seemed like an impossible task.  How can anyone sum up their life in 6 words? 

Perhaps if I did it with a southern accent and ran all the words together then it might just be plausible.  But then I feared if you hadn't learn how to talk south of the Mason Dixon line much of it could be lost in translation.  

Girls, I really struggled over this tag. In fact I need to apologize to Briana's mom for taking so long!

Finally while walking on the beach this past weekend, it came to me~

Vito, Bella and I had woke up early enough to get down to the beach to watch the sun rise. Before any of you get the wrong impression of us ~ this is not normal practice (remember my get real post?).  This is most certainly an exception to our normal vacation practices. But there is nothing more glorious to me than standing on a quite beach, listening to the waves break and watching the sun come up.

As I stood there with the two loves of my life a thought or perhaps it was a prayer or maybe it could even be called a praise came to my mind.  This thought/prayer/praise summed up my morning, that day, our trip and my life.  And guess what?  
~ it was 6 words!


My life overflows with numerous blessings




15 comments:

Briana's Mom July 8, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

No need to apologize! Your six words are absolutely perfect and beautiful! Worth the wait!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! July 8, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

I can't think of a better six words.....you are so blessed!

Michelle July 8, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

A perfect choice for your six words. Beautiful.

Colleen July 8, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

PERFECT!:)

mah-meeee July 8, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

once again, beautiful words with the beautiful picture.

Dewey & Stacey July 8, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Wow what an amazing post!!! Your six words are just perfect. And I hope you have that photo inlarged and hung in your home, it is breathtaking!!
Have a great week!
Stacey

sara July 8, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Oh, Wow. True that life can really be seen through the sunset!! Perfect 6 words, sister!

Tami July 8, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

Being in the midst of one of God's beautiful creations...with the ones who matter most...what a gift...it doesn't get much better than that!

Alyson & Ford July 8, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Aren't we all so very blessed? Loved your six words.

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Diana July 8, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

I love your 6 words and that picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sharie July 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Gorgeous six words, even more beautiful picture...now that is something to bring you contentment!

Mission to Macie July 9, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

simply beautiful......

the 6 words and the picture!

Nicole July 9, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

breathtaking photo and beautifully stated summary!

Melissa Lee July 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

Here are my six:

Your words are pefect, my friend.

Love to you,
Melissa at Stretch Marks

JMBMOMMY July 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Enjoyed your blog today -- beautiful pics...

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP