July 10, 2008

Flawless~

For Bella's journal~




Isabella, I wish that your life could always be the way it is today. I wish that you could live your life completely flawless. How glorious it would be to go through life with no mistakes, no blemishes, always walking the path that God has prepared for you, never questioning His way. To live a life without regret, oversights, or needing to learn a lesson 'the hard way'.

But there has only been One that has lived His life this way. So regrets, oversights and hard lessons are inevitable. From my own experiences I know that your first heart break is coming, the first venture off God's path is coming. Your first embarrassment and your first real hurts, are coming. And baby girl, these things can be tough. 

With every ounce of my being I long to shield you from any pains. I promise to guide you as much as you will allow, but even I will not be able to protect from every pain~ and there will come a time that my hugs and kisses will no longer be sufficient.

A strong relationship with Jesus will be crucial. I pray that you never take this relationship lightly or regard it as unimportant, for it will be the most vital relationship of your life.  He loves you so much that He gave His life for yours.

Isabella, it is because of this love; His for you and yours for Him, that you will have love and compassion for others. Because of this love you will be able to walk His path and follow His way. And it is because of this love that you will be presented as~ Flawless.

21 comments:

mamamia July 10, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

I wish you were my mommy!

mah-meeee July 10, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

you always move me with your words. beautiful, just beautifully written. bella is so very very lucky to have you as her mommy.

Michelle July 10, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Oh, this is sooooo beautiful!! And I agree with mamamia! : )

Little Patch of Heaven July 10, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

What great words.

Danette

Donna July 10, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

How beautiful...and true! Thanks for sharing.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! July 10, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

So beautiful....and so true!

Bella is blessed to have you as her Mommy!

Lisa

sara July 10, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

What a beautiful excerpt from Bella's journal!! I love it...

Paula July 10, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

What a beautiful letter to Isabella! So true.

Michelle July 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

Oh my goodness, this is just the most special thing you could write in her journal. I am sending you a big hug all the way down to sunny Florida for being such a special person with a beautiful heart.

Daniella July 10, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

Beautiful words for a beautiful girl.

Denise C July 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

OH Krista...what a precious letter to your sweet little girl! You have the most beautiful heart!
Christ's LOVE shines right through!
Thank you for sharing these beautiful words with us!
You surely have blessed my heart!
Love,
Denise

Hopingforsix July 10, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

What a great post. I love your contentment post too--everything is beautiful--especially that last photo in the post:)

Dianne July 10, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

She will be great with a mom like you, and I'm sure you feel vice versa. Beautiful post!

Colleen July 11, 2008 at 2:16 AM  

This is so touching....your words are flawless. You have such a beautiful gift of writing.

redmaryjanes July 11, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

The most amazing post I have ever read. There are tears in my eyes. Beautiful.

Noah&Maddy's Mom July 11, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Krista-
Thanks for popping by my blog the other day and leaving a comment. Thanks for your prayers for this little girls family.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Patti

Tami July 11, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Oh, Krista....you are such a beautiful person, who loves so deeply! I feel blessed to have 'met' you.

Cindi July 12, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

So beautiful... such truth. The ONE thing I want most for our boys, for our girl, is that they know and love Jesus; that they live their lives for His glory.
Thanks for sharing this.

Marla July 13, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

What a awesome mommy she has.

The Byrd Family July 14, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

That was so beautiful....I love to read your posts, always God inspired and always uplifting.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) July 16, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

How special!

Thanks for visiting our blog!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP