June 8, 2008

A quick little get away~

After 12 years full of Disney trips, Vito and I decided to do a little research into Disney Vacation Club.  We have dear friends Emily and Perry that have owned points there for years and have been very pleased.  After talking with them and seeing their 1 bedroom 'condo' we were convinced that we needed to give it serious consideration.  We took the tour and came away with only one major concern.  Planning our future trips maybe an issue, since most of our Disney trips are pretty much last minute... making our hotel choices at best limited.  As we continued to discuss it with each other and Emily and Perry we realized that even if we used the points only once a year for our planned yearly get together with each other it would be worth it.  We bought the minimum points and quickly planned our next trip with Emily, Perry and Laney (Laney is Emily and Perry's daughter and also one of Bella's orphanage sister).   








We've had our membership for two years and we could not be MORE  pleased with this purchase.  In fact we added more points a few months ago so that we could share our vacations with our entire family.  

Last Saturday night while on a date with Vito we were talking about how we needed to go to Disney one last time before the summer black out dates (on our passes) and the heat becomes unbearable. Vito pulled out our passes and discovered that Friday was our last day they could be used.  The next day I called to see what was available for us.  With fingers crossed I asked if there was any rooms available (thinking that nothing would be or we would not get a preference of hotels) the 'cast member' to my surprise said "yes we do, where would you like me check?" with a question in my voice I asked "Animal Kingdom, Savanna view???"  When he said "it's available I started doing my happy dance all around our bedroom.  Not only was it last minute, we got the hotel of our choice,  and to top it off ~ later that evening at our small group fellowship we discovered that two other families were going to be in Orlando at the same time ~ how awesome!!!

We had a blast~  here are a few photo's from our room's view~

.



Photos~ Mr. Man, Bella with her new friend "Lucy" (a stuffed flamingo that she named after her 'Aunt' Lucy); Bella, Laney during our last 'reunion'; Laney, Emily and Perry; views from our hotel room this past weekend

9 comments:

Michelle June 8, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

How fabulous! What beautiful little girls. I just love the picture of Bella and her friend with Mulan. And talk about a room with a view!

Ronda June 8, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

What a fun vacation. The pictures are so cute of the girls-what precious memories and how fun to go back so soon especially with an orphanage sister.

Amanda June 9, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

what beautiful girls!!! how exciting!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Briana's Mom June 9, 2008 at 7:26 AM  

I want to go to Disney again so badly! I am going to wait until Bri is a little older. Looks like a blast! Adorable girls!

mah-meeee June 9, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

wow, what a view! we must go!

i love all the pictures of bella and the princesses.

happy monday!

Nicole June 9, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

I so am wishing I lived in Florida with you, Vito & Bella. Anything would be better than here.

mommy24treasures June 9, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

wow that is wonderful! I have thought about it the club too but I don't know how it all works and haven't bothered to seriously research it.

sara June 9, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

I wanna come!!!!

Ashley Winters June 10, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

Sounds like your trip was wonderful. I love the photos! Can't wait to take my girls to Disney.

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP