May 19, 2008

Simply Gorgeous~

We're home!!! It was a wonderful trip, but it is always nice to get back home.  The clothes are unpacked and being washed as I type.  This post will be need to be brief so that I can get things in order around here.  But I wanted to share a couple of pictures from the wedding and reception. Michelle and Tommy couldn't have chosen a better spot or a better night for their wedding or a more picturesque location for their reception, right on The Chesapeake Bay.  The only way I can think of to describe it is ~ Simply Gorgeous!!!  

After the rehearsal on Friday evening I was a bit concern that Bella would not come down the aisle for the wedding. But she did it!!!  and she did it beautifully.  As she came down the aisle she kissed each petal before she threw it down. 




Bella was adorable!!!  But she did not outshine this beauty ~





Michelle was one of the most stunning bride I have ever seen.


Here are a few of the photo's taken at the reception~ 





We reminisced with old friends, met new friends, and made memories that will last forever.


Tommy and Michelle, thank you for opening your home to us, introducing us to your family and friends and allow us to be a part of your very special day!!!


13 comments:

Shannon May 19, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Everyone looked sooo beutiful! Glad your home safely. Love- Shan

Amy May 19, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Beautiful wedding & adorable flower girl :)

The Byrd Family May 19, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Well, she is a very beautiful bride. What a beautiful family! Thanks for visiting our blog....come back anytime!!

Andrea May 19, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Hey, Bella's Mama! I'm glad you stopped by. Your family is so beautiful. I love the wedding pictures. Doesn't it make you just want to make your husband marry you again, so you can wear the pretty dress?!
Please come back , again. And check out some of the other blogs I have listed. They are just a cool bunch of gals.:)

redmaryjanes May 19, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

I just caught your sweet comment on my blog, you must have just come by. When your blog opened, the photo on your header took my breath away and then my favorite Nora Jones song kicked in.
We are kindred spirits!
Please come by and comment often : )

Michelle May 19, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

What a stunning header photo. Bella is adorable. How sweet is her comment about loving to water flowers when asked to be a flower girl?!? Too cute! Thanks for stopping by our blog. Please pop in anytime.

Steffie B. May 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

The pictures are gorgeous.....looks like you had a wonderful time. Your header picture is FABULOUS!!!

Mission to Macie May 19, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

You have one beautiful daughter yourself!

I love love that wedding picture of you and her. Soooo sweet!

I look forward to reading your blog now........where in south Florida are you??? near the beach???


Jill and Macie :)

Nicole May 19, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Gorgeous indeed!! Glad you had a great time.

EllieNat May 19, 2008 at 11:20 PM  

What a gorgeous blog!

My daughter and I are going Lake Tahoe in a few weeks to attend a wedding. Hope to also get some lovely picture!

sara May 19, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

What a beautiful bride!

Thanks for stopping by & wishing us well on our journey to the little girl that God has placed on our hearts. We long & pray for her so much!!

Hope to read more of you soon!

mommy24treasures May 20, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

wow what lovelypics! SO glad you had a wonderful time!

Lisa May 20, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Your daughter is beautiful.Come by and visit again. I would love to add you to my blogroll.

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP