May 31, 2008

My first tag~ what fun!!!

I have been tagged by Nicole, and asked to share 10 random things about myself~



*I adore being in my kitchen: prepping, cooking and baking.



*I hate to clean up the kitchen after all the prepping, cooking and baking (thank you Vito for always lending a hand!!)

*My day does not feel complete unless Bella, Vito and I share our high and our low of the day. On this note I am thankful to Bella for pointing out that you don't always have a low sometime you just have two highs. I like the way this girl thinks!!

*I only like white sheets, white towels, and white wash clothes~ oh and white dishes/plates (I especially like ironstone pieces)

*When I drink my coffee hot I will not sweeten it, but when I drink it iced I have to have Splenda in it (go figure)

*If there is someone else willing to drive I am ALWAYS willing to be the passenger

*I do not care for color polish on my finger nails, and since it is pretty much always sandal weather where I live ~ I make sure my toes/feet are ready to wear them!!

*I collect sea shells, washed up coral and sea glass.  I have them all around my home, in bottles, vases,
 
baskets~ I will pick up any shell or piece of coral that catches my eye even if it is not 'perfect', but when it comes to sea glass I am a bit of a snob~ I never pick up the brown pieces, I just don't like them. That is not to say that there is not brown sea glass in our home ~ because Vito has no discretion when it comes to these little shards of glass






*I prefer music playing than having the the TV on

*As much as I enjoy traveling (and those of you who know me, know that I have traveling down to an art form) ~ I am such a home body. 


Okay, now it is my turn to do the tagging and I would really like to find out a bit more from the following friends: Micha, Briana's Mom, Connie, Sara



Photos: Prep Island in my kitchen, stacks of ironstone dishes, one of many containers holding my sea treasures






























5 comments:

mamamia May 31, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Okay, I will play along but I can't do it until tonight. I have to think about some really cool random things.

I might even surprise you!

Daniella May 31, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

Great list - I love shells and seaglass too.

mommy24treasures May 31, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Love your list... GIv e me a few days and I will post. I haved to give these little tags such thought;)

Briana's Mom June 2, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

I like learning more about you! I will do this tag soon!

Michelle August 13, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

OK, call me crazy, but I'm hiding this comment on an old post because I don't like my email to be "out there." Will you please email me at nmraines@aol.com? I'm planning a vacay to FL later this year. :-)

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP