May 7, 2008

A few of my fellow walkers~





Three days later and I am still a bit sore. But the memories are priceless, it was amazing. Here
 are a few more photos from the morning of the walk.









Our M.C. was Minnie Mouse~ she is so cute there is no wonder that Mickey loves her.





My friend, my trainer and at times my torturer ~ Kathy. Girlfriend, thank you for all you did to help get me ready for this day.




Barbara and her sisters. Way to go girls you did it!!!!!


Well I am off for now. Mr. Man has promised me a massage and I am going to take him up on his offer. Good night.









4 comments:

paige May 8, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

what a great post..i love those shots!
thank you for your sweet words & prayers you left for me...
hugs

nikki May 8, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Hey! I just wanted to come by and say THANK YOU! for the sweet words you left on my blog...it is always nice to make a new friend here in blogland.
Congrats on your race - that is incredible.
Hope you enjoyed your massage from Mr Man - I could use one of those myself!!!
P.S. Your daughter is TOO cute!

mommy24treasures May 8, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

hi its very nice to meet you! Your family is beautiful! I see the love as I look through the pics.:)
The walk is a huge accomplishment! Big Congrats. Please visit me again soon.:)

mamamia May 8, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

You are like SOOOO popular!

But I knew you before your fame. I loved you first!

Guess what? I got info today on Russian adoptions. Keep us in your prayers.

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP