May 20, 2008

Carry On Necessities~

As I was unpacking my tote bag today I realize that the things that I pack in my carry on has become my airplane or long car trip necessities. I am not trying to say that I couldn't live without one or more of these items, but I am sure thankful that I don't have to. 





My bag always carries, lotion (Olivina is my current favorite), Lip Balm (Burt's Bee Lip balm has always been my favorite - I like the one with the peppermint oil), tissues, wet wipes, travel pillow, book sometimes two (current read -  finishing The Last Lecture, will be beginning Captivating), magazine (Real Simple, Southern Living, Coastal Living), gum, comfy socks (this habit began on our long flight to China), travel pillow, saline spray, I-pod/ear phones and a throw (after years of using the scratchy (and probably dirty) blankets that the airline provides, I invest in a cashmere lap blanket - love it!!!)

Do you have carry on necessities?  Please share.




8 comments:

redmaryjanes May 20, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

I need a good book or two and some great magazines. I love People, Wired and Cottage Living.
I have never thought to bring my own blanket...that is a perfect idea. And lotion is a must along with hand sanitizer. Yes, I'm the hand sanitizer mom : )

david santos May 20, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Very good, Bela, very good.
have a nice day

The Young's May 20, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

Hey...thanks for your comment on my blog!!! I'm glad to have found your blog too!! I look forward to reading more about your family!! Blessings!
Buffi

tracey May 20, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. You have a wonderful family and Bella is beautiful. I will add you to my list of favorite blogs so that I can keep up with you family.

The Byrd Family May 20, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Oh...I just started Captivating...you will love it!

A must is lotion and chapstick, and germ juice that's for sure!

Joe and Jane May 20, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Thanks for visiting our blog!

Wow, you are prepared when you travel! My only necessities are tissues and gum and plenty of stuff to occupy kids!

Nicole May 20, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

I read a lot of baby magazines: Parenting, Parenting, American Baby. I am a sanitizer freak and my IPod is a necessity. The blanket idea never crossed my mind.

Lisa May 20, 2008 at 10:55 PM  

I am adding you to my blogroll and you are welcome to do the same. What part of FL are you from. My dh is from New Smyrna Beach. His family is still there and we visit yearly. ;)

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP