May 1, 2008

Bella & her grandmothers~

I found out yesterday that my mom reads my blog, knowing this fact made me incredible happy.

Mom, I wanted to leave a little surprise for you this morning. The picture and what I wrote below it will not be new to you, but hopefully seeing it this morning will bring a smile to your face.

We love you Nana (you too Poppy)

She may not have their eyes, or their nose, or even their blood line. She has something far more precious than anything else they could have given her ~ she has their unconditional love.
Thank you all for my care package!! It was so much fun opening it up and finding all the goodies. It was so thoughtful and it was the highlight of my day!!!!

0 comments:

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP