May 13, 2008

Airplanes, good friends, a wedding and one adorable flower girl~




We are flying out tomorrow morning to be a part of a very special friends wedding. Michelle (our friend) and her finance Tommy are getting married on Saturday in Maryland. Bella and I were asked to be in the wedding. What an honor to be able to be a part of this wedding. Michelle is the type of friend that anyone would love to have ~ she goes way out of her way to make special occasions even more special (like my daughter's baby shower) flying down from New Jersey just to spend a few hours with us. Girl, you are the best!!!





When Michelle ask Bella to be her flower girl, Bella response was "I would love to, I love watering plants".




The bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous, Michele has set up spa treatments for us to do the day before the wedding and she has someone coming in to do our hair the day of the wedding.  I have no doubt that we will all look beautiful, but as a proud momma I have to say I don't think any of us will out shine this little one~




Michelle and Tommy we wish you all the happiness that marriage can bring. We can hardly wait to get there.



Photos~ Our dear Sonny, Netti and Michelle, Vito and Michelle, doing what they enjoyed most; Bella in her darling flower girl dress

5 comments:

nikki May 14, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Sounds wonderful!!!
And, yes, Bella will certainly be the belle of the ball.

Esther's mom May 15, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Your daughter is beautiful!! Thanks for visiting our blog.

Nicole May 15, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

What a BEAUTIFUL flower girl! Are you near the fires?

mamamia May 19, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

I can't wait to hear all about it. I miss your blogging.


Micha

Denise C May 19, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

OH it is so nice to meet you!!! Thank you for your prayers for my Mama! You are so sweet! I love your blog..and plan to add it to my Sidebar! Thank you for visiting my blog...I am so glad you stopped by!
Looking forward to "visiting" with you often...and Miss Bella is so precious!!! Lovely wedding pictures of a very special day!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP