May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary~

Vito is a gentleman by nature, very caring and loving. He has a tender spirit that touches my soul daily. He is attentive to me and our daughter. He is loyal. He is warm and engaging. And I have been so blessed to have this man in my life.

I never imaged that my heart could love him anymore than it already does but when I see him with our daughter my heart overflows with love.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart, these past fourteen years have been amazing!!!!!! I love you































Photos: Mr. Man given Bella Mia a pedicure, pictures of us through the years



1 comments:

mamamia May 7, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Now how cool is it that I put your pictures on my blog on your anniversary? It must be some kind of telepathic connection. Happy Anniversary Friends!

Join us~

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP